Saturday, August 10, 2013

The Avett Brothers.

Saying that I love the Avett Brothers is a complete understatement.  After finally seeing them live this past summer is the ole city of Nashville, Tennessee, I didn't think it possible to love them anymore.  There are so many wonderful songs these fellas have written and just simply picking one song that is my favorite nearly gives me a headache.  I love that even as they evolve a group, they still keep the spunk that I just cant seem to get enough of.

After a long, and hard process of which song to chose I have decided to pick "The Traveling Song" just simply because I've listened to this song easily 10 times today... I think I just might like this song, maybe?

Please enjoy this song as much as I do... which is a lot. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment